Saturday, November 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.
I had another great book week. I managed to get some reading done on my vacation and I also managed to buy some books. I finally went to a Barnes & Noble. It was amazing. I wish our books were American prices which unfortunately they are not.
I am also having a mini read-a-thon today. The boyfriend is out of the house for a few hours so I am cozy on the couch with my books.  I finished Chime and just started The Boyfriend List. I hope to finish at least two books and start on a third.
Bought New
Deadly Cool- Gemma Halliday
Unearthly- Cynthia Hand
Borrowed from the Library
The Boyfriend List- E. Lockhart


Vanished- Sophie Jordan (Soo excited for this. Firelight was amazing)


Liesl and Po- Lauren Oliver






What books did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment