Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

.
TTT is hosted by Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish
Top ten Tuesday Bookish things I want for my birthday. My birthday is on the 27th so I when I was trying to think of a theme for this week's TTT I decided to include my birthday into it. I tried to think of other bookish things that were not books that I wanted but it did not work out so well. I'm hoping to get at least some of these things for my birthday.
1) The Future of Us- Jay Asher
2) Explosive Eighteen- Janet Evanovich
3) Nightshade- Andrea Cremer
4) Starbucks gift card (So I can enjoy a latte while reading)
5) Get a new bookmark (I have lots but you can never have too many)
6) Chapter’s gift card
7) Crossed- Ally Condie
8) Shift- Jeri Smith-Ready
9) Kathy Rich’s Bones series
10) The Scorpio Races- Maggie Stiefvater

The sad part is I could have easily listed 10 + books I wanted for my birthday. Oh well. What is on your birthday list?

No comments:

Post a Comment