Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waitin on Wednesday- Pandemonium


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.
 This week's can't-wait-to-read is:


Title: Pandemonium
Author: Lauren Oliver
Format: Hardcover
Publish Date: March 6, 2012
Series: Yes







 Goodreads Summary:
I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.

Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.

I cannot wait to find out what is going to happen to Alex. The ending of Delirium was such a cliff hanger. I'm going to be honest here I thought Delirium was good but not excellent. Until the last chapter which was action packed, gut wretching sadness. If Oliver had ended it differently I would wait until Pandemonium was out for awhile before reading it. I hope that Pandemonium is better than Delirium which if she starts it from where Delirium left off it will be excellent. I pre-ordered it from the library already so when it comes out I am on top of the list.

What are your thought/ feelings of this book. Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment