Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that spotlights upcoming releases that I am eagerly anticipating.
 This week's can't-wait-to-read is:
Title: Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Author: Janet Evanovich
Format: Hardcover
Release date: November 22 2011
Series: Yes, book 18




Goodreads Summary:
Can't wait to find out what happens next? Luckily, you won't have to wait very long!  The next Stephanie Plum adventure arrives later this year: on November 22, 2011! So sit tight and before you know it, Explosive Eighteen will be here.

I am so freaking excited for this book. I love this series. It is one of my favourites. Stephanie Plum is hilarious plus Ranger in my head is soooooooo sexy. Ughh. This book comes out this month. My best friend told me not to buy it so I am thinking it is going to be a birthday present. When number Seventeen came out, I did wait a few days for and I lucked out and found it used. It took a lot of will power which I am lacking. Smoking Seventeen ended with me begging for the next book to come out.

If you have not read this series, you need to immediately. Stephanie Plum and her misadventures have kept me wanting more for seventeen books. Clearly it is amazing. One for the Money is the first book in the series. It is addicting. It might seem intimidating to start a series with so many in it but it is worth it.

If anyone else is a huge fan, leave a comment below so we can discuss the sexy men in this book and of course Stephanie’s grandmother. She is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment