Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday-Bitterblue

Title: Bitterblue
Author: Kristin Cashore
Format: Hardcover
Publish Date: May 1st, 2012
Series: Yes

















Goodreads Summary:
Bitterblue is a companion book to both Graceling and Fire and takes place in the seven kingdoms eight years after Graceling. This third book will tie all three books together in some way. Bitterblue is the eighteen-year-old protagonist, and Katsa, Po, Giddon, Helda, and other characters from Graceling will be part of the fabric of the book.

This is the third installment of The Seven Kingdoms Series. I can't wait until this comes out, I read Graceling after hearing about it through bloggers. I have not read the second book, I have been putting it off so I can read it closer to when Bitterblue comes out. Fire, the second book in the series came out in 2009 so it's been awhile.

This book is going to tie all three of the series together with an eighteen year-old protagonist. Katsa and Poe will still be in it, I am super excited about that. I want to see more of them together.  I love the cover, it is keeping with the same theme as the other two. So excited.

It is a fantasy novel, something I am not usually a huge fan of, but I made an exception for this book. The first two books are out in soft cover if your interested in giving it a try. It is a great  series.

No comments:

Post a Comment