Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- City of Lost Souls

Title: City of Lost Souls
Author: Cassandra Clare
Format: Hardcover
Publish Date: May 8 2012
Series: Yes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling.

I am not as in love with this series as I was with the first few books but I want to read the next book. The summary makes me want to read this immediately. I hope the series will improve into what it once was when I would be dying to buy this the second it hit bookshelves like I once was.

I love this cover. It is similar to the other covers but for some reason I like this one the best. I love the dark colors on it. It makes it look dark and twisty. There is so many little details on it. A+ on the cover for sure. I have not read any reviews for this yet so I am really not sure what to expect.

I hope Jace has matured so I can enjoy his character more, he needs to man up and be the guy that Clary needs and deserves.

This will be the 5th book in the Mortal Instruments series and as of right now I know there is going to be at least a six book in the series. I will be patient for this one.

I'm not going to buy it when it comes out, I will wait for it to go to soft cover or I will grab it from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment