Friday, February 17, 2012

In My Mailbox (12)

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.


This has been an amazing book week for me. The best this year. I got so many great books. I lucked out and found The Fault in Our Stars AND The Way We Fall at my favourite used book store. Awesome! Also my Jessical Darling books came in. I owned the first one and the third one so I ordered the rest. I cannot wait until I can read them.


I also got a ton of reading done these past few days. I finished the book that was slowing me down and got myself out of my slow reading rutt by reading Why We Broke Up then powering though and loving Fracture. I have now moved onto The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight. I am soooo excited to finish this. It looks amazing.


This week I got....

Bought New


Second Helping- Megan McCafferty

Fourth Comings- Megan McCafferty

Perfect Fifths- Megan McCafferty












 

The Fault In Our Stars- John Green

When God Was A Rabbit- Sarah Winman

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks- Rebecca Skloot

Miles From Ordinary- Carol Lynch Williams

Skinny- Ibi Kaslik

Delirium- Lauren Oliver ($2!!!)








Fracture- megan Miranda

Why We Broke Up- Daniel Handler

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight- Jennifer E Smith

Don't Breathe A Word- Holly Cupala

Unbelieveable- Sara Shepard

Perfect- Sara Shepard

Cracked- K.M. Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment