Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- Shine

Title: Shine
Author: Jeri Smith-Ready
Format: Hardcover
Series: Yes
Publish Date: May 1st, 2012







 


 
No other love has burned so bright
Life can change in an instant, and no one understands that better than Aura. It’s been almost a year since her boyfriend tragically died. She’s finally letting go of Logan’s violet-hued ghost, but not her search to uncover the truth about her past. As the first in a generation that can see ghosts, Aura is convinced that she has a connection to the Shift. She’s trusted Zachary, ever patient and ever by her side, with all that she knows. But when the government threatens his life in an attempt to learn Aura’s secrets, she will stop at nothing to protect herself and the one she loves...even if that means betraying her own heart.

Omg omg the third book is coming out this year!!! *squee* I am so excited if you cannot tell. This was one of my favourite series for 2011. I want to read it like yesterday. Unfortunately I must wait. Why thought? It is such torture to have to wait. I want everything answered as always. I don’t know if I can take reading the third book. This series leaves me feeling so emotionally drained.
I need to know what is going on with the characters, the suspense is killing me.  The biggest question I am waiting to have answered is why did the shift happen and why can only some people see the ghost?! Why???? I have waited so long for the answer and I am still waiting. Must have this book the second it comes out, I will save my new books fund for this book.  I want to own this book the second it hits shelves.  I am that excited.
Please answer all my questions and write a billion more books for me to yearn for. I know this is the last one in the Shade series but I hope she writes a new series. I do not want this series to end but when this book comes out it will make it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment