Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- Trafficked

Title: Trafficked

Author: Kim Purcell

Format: Hardcover

Series: No

Release Date: February 16 2012









A 17-year-old Moldovan girl whose parents have been killed is brought to the United States to work as a slave for a family in Los Angeles.

It was between Graffiti Moon and this book and I decided for this trip I choose Graffiti Moon since my local library does not have it but this is high on my TBR list. This book sounds so creepy and the scariest part is that this really does happen.

I am so excited to read this. It sounds so freaking amazing. The reviews for this sounds spectacular. I wish I would have bought this, but I was trying to be good and not buy too many. This time.

 Let me know if you have read this? Was it good? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment