Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekend Reads

Last weekend I gave myself six books to choose from and I managed to read all six.  I did start two before the weekend began, but I am hopeful that I will have another amazing reading weekend.
This weekend I have chosen four because this is going to be a busier weekend than the last one so my goal is a little lower.  Two are pretty short so I am pretty confident. There is no categories this week because they are all books from the library. I am hoping to get through these quickly because I bought some more books. Again. It's bad.

Lone Wolf- Jodi Picoult

I only have 7 days to read this one and it is day number three already so I have to get this read ASAP.








Hidden- Kelley Armstrong

This book is not too long so I know I can get through this one, I have been waiting awhile for this one so I cannot wait to dive into it.








The House I loved-Tatina De Rosnay

I loved her other two books so I hope I love this one too.  Again this one is pretty short so I hope to finish this one quickly too.








Incarnate- Jodi Meadows


I have heard amazing things about this and it has finally arrived from the library so I hope to get this one at least started this weekend.






What are you reading this weekend? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment