Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (21)

Hey guys, so this week I was looking for an alternative to IMM, I am not sure how I feel about what happened right now so I am switching to a different mime. I saw that VeganYANerds was using Stacking the Shelves so I thought I would try it out. I checked out Tygna's blog and discovered that there are a few Canadian bloggers on there so I will be checking this awesome blog some more. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

In personal news I am sorry I have not been on here this week/ month very often. April is when I lost my mom last year so it's has not been a good month for me unfortunately.

This week I only got library books. Is this possible?! Apparently. I blame it on my friend having a baby shower. It was fun and she got a ton of amazing stuff but not time to buy books. I also learned when you have kids to always buy the thick wipes. A little nugget of information to keep.

Borrowed from the Library




















Fateful- Claudia Gray
172 Hours on the Moon- Johan Harstad
Starters- Lissa Price
I've Got Your Number- Sophie Kinsella (Not shown)

That is all the books I got this week, what did you get in your mailbox? Leave a comment below so I can check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment