Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July TBR Update

This is my TBR update to give you an idea on what I have read so far this month. I have been really bad for not sticking to my list so if I do not finish all these books this month I am determined to read them next month.


So far this month I have read...

Born Wicked- Jessics Spotswood
Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn
Gold- Chris Cleave
Tales from the Arabian Nights- Andrew Lang
Zombicorns- John Green
Bossypants- Tina Fey
The Lover’s Dictionary- David Levithan
The Singing Stone- O.R. Melling
Wonderstruck- Brian Selznick
Fairest of All- Sarah Mlynowski
The Amulet of Samarkand- Jonathan Stroud
Tiger Lily- Jodi Lynn Anderson
Fifty Shades of Grey- E.L. James


The book left on my TBR are...
Darkest Powers Bonus Pack- Kelley Armstrong
Hate List- Jennifer Brown
The Wizard of Oz- L. Frank Balm
Ghostly Justice- Bev Irwin
Eon- Alison Goodman
The Ask and the Answer- Patrick Ness
Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchetta
The Summer I turned pretty Jenny Han
Ship Breaker- Palo Baigalupi
Envy- Gregg Olsen
Incarceron- Catherine Fisher
The Duff- Kody Keplinger
Hana- Lauren Oliver
13 Secrets- Michelle Harrison
A Midsummer Night's Dream- William Shakespeare
The Forrest of Hands and Teeth- Carrie Ryan
The Subtle Knife- Philip Pullman
The Amber Spy Glass- Philip Pullman

No comments:

Post a Comment