Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Wrap-Up & July TBR

I read every book on my June TBR and even managed to squeeze a lot more books in than I expected so hopefully I get through a lot more in July.


In June I read...
  1. The Last Echo- Kimberly Derting
  2. All These Things I’ve Done-Gabrielle Zevin
  3. Infinity- Rachel Ward
  4. Black Heart- Holly Black
  5. Grimm’s Complete Fairy Tales- Jacob Grimm
  6. When You Were Mine- Rebecca Serle
  7. Violet by Design- Melissa Walker
  8. Heist Society- Ally Carter
  9. Insurgent- Veronica Roth
  10. Violet in Private- Melissa Walker
  11. Gilt- Katherine Longshore
  12. The Field Guide - Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
  13. The Seeing Stone - Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
  14. Lucinda's Secret - Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
  15. The Ironwood Tree -Holly Black andTony DiTerlizzi
  16. The Wrath of Mulgarath- Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi
  17. Summer and the City - Candace Bushnell
  18. A Blue so Dark- Holly Schindler
  19. Gods Behaving Badly- Marie Phillips
  20. Variant- Robinson Wells
  21. Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story- Veronica Roth
  22. The Eleventh Plague- Jeffrey Hirsch
  23. The Immortal Rules- Julie Kagawa
  24. The Dreamhunter- Elizabeth Knox
  25. Code Name Verity- Elizabeth E. Wein
  26. Irises- Francisco X. Stork
  27. Wanderlove- Kristen Hubbard
  28. For Darkness Shows The Stars- Diana Peterfreund

This month I hope to read...

  1. Darkest Powers Bonus Pack- Kelley Armstrong
  2. Hate List- Jennifer Brown
  3. The Wizard of Oz- L. Frank Balm
  4. Ghostly Justice- Bev Irwin  
  5. Eon- Alison Goodman
  6. The Ask and the Answer- Patrick Ness
  7. Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchetta
  8. The Summer I turned pretty Jenny Han
  9. Ship Breaker- Palo Baigalupi
  10. Envy- Gregg Olsen
  11. Incarceron- Catherine Fisher
  12. The Duff- Kody Keplinger
  13. Bossy Pants- Tina Fey
  14. Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn
  15. Gold- Chris Cleave
  16. Hana- Lauren Oliver
  17. 13 Secrets- Michelle Harrison
  18. A Midsummer Night's Dream- William Shakespeare
  19. The Forrest of Hands and Teeth- Carrie Ryan
  20. The Singing Stone- O.R. Melling
  21. The Subtle Knife- Philip Pullman
  22. The Amber Spy Glass- Philip Pullman

What are you planning on reading in July. Leave a link below so I can check it out. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Holy wow, that is a decent amount of books!

    You MUST read Jellicoe Road ASAP. It's only my favourite book of all time. ;) I actually get nervous when people read it because I hope they love it so much. Most people are really confused at the start, but keep going because it will make sense and it is SO WORTH IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to read it. I have heard so many great things about it so it is a must read for me asap :)

      Delete