Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon (My list)

This is the first of two Read-a-thon's I have signed myself up for. After I signed up I realized they do overlap a little but that is okay because I am determined to get some serious reading done.

The official website for this is

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.ca/

I have decided to set myself with the goal of five books off my TBR pile. I have no idea if I will get through them all but I am determined so wish me luck!

1) Ghostly Justice Bev Irvin

2) The Bridge of Death- M.C. Egan
3) PostMorem- Patricia Cornwell
4) Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft- Jody Gehrman
5) Lucy in the Sky- Anonymous



If you are participating in this read a thon leave a comment below so I can check out what your reading and cheer you on! Good luck and may the odds always be in your favour Happy reading! )




No comments:

Post a Comment