Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July wrap Up & August TBR

I did absolutely terrible on my July TBR. I did not read any of my own books, every book I read was from the library or borrowed.  I added the books I did not read in July to my August TBR in the hopes of reading them all since they look so good.

On my August TBR I only have a few library books. I am trying to keep it that way :)

In July I read...
 
Born Wicked- Jessica Spotswood
Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn
Cold- Chris Cleave
Tales from the Arabian Nights- Andrew Lang
Zombicorns- John Green
Bossypants- Tina Fey
The Lover's Dictionary- David Leviathan
The Singing Stone- O.R. Melling
Wonderstruck- Brian Selznick
Fairest of them all- Sarah Mlynowski
The Amulet of Samarkand
Fifty Shades of Grey- E.L. James
Tiger Lily- Jodi Lynn Anderson
Legend- Marie Lu
Guilty Pleasures- Laurell K. Hamilton
The Subtle Knife- Philip Pullman
Sense and Sensibility- Jane Austen
Revived- Cat Patrick
Anthony and Cleopatra- William Shakespeare
Prophecy of the Sisters- Michelle Zink
City of Lost Souls- Cassandra Claire
The Invention of Hugo Cabret- Brian Selznick
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1)- Leigh Bardugo
Snow White and the Huntsman- Lily Blake
Diva- Jillian Larkin
The Robot King- Brian Selznick
Team Human- Justine Larbalestier & Sara Rees Brennan


I am currently reading...

Croak- Gina Damico


In August I plan to read...
 
Darkest Powers Bonus Pack- Kelley Armstrong
 Hate List- Jennifer Brown
The Wizard of Oz- L. Frank Balm
Ghostly Justice- Bev Irwin
Eon- Alison Goodman
The Ask and the Answer- Patrick Ness
Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchetta
The Summer I turned pretty Jenny Han
Ship Breaker- Palo Baigalupi
Envy- Gregg Olsen
Incarceron- Catherine Fisher
The Duff- Kody Keplinger
Hana- Lauren Oliver
13 Secrets- Michelle Harrison
A Midsummer Night's Dream- William Shakespeare
The Forrest of Hands and Teeth- Carrie Ryan
Fifty Shades Darker- E.L. James
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl- Jesse Andrews
Wake- Amanda Hocking
The Bridge of Deaths‏- M.C.V. Egan
Ultraviolet- R.J. Anderson
I Capture the Castle- Dodie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment