Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (38)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This is part two of my massive pile of books. I have a little bit of everything this week and I am excited to read it all. My one book is on back order so I am going to show the entire order once it is here.

Bought Used

Stolen- Kelley Armstrong

Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover- Ally Carter

Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy- Ally Carter

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You- Ally Carter

Enclave- Ann Aguirre








For Review

Catch The Sun- Lee Zamloch (E-Reader)

Gifted


One for the Money- Janet Evanovich

Sanibel Flats- Randy Wayne White

The Zero Game- Brad Meltzer













Borrowed from the Library



The Looking Glass Wars- Frank Beddor
Trafficked- Kim Purcell
This is How- Augusten BurroughsRead Player One- Ernest Cline
Going too Far- Jennifer Echols (Returned already)















What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a comment below so I can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment