Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (39)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I thought last weeks STS would be the last but I got rid of a garbage bag full of clothes so I thought I would treat myself by actually going in to Value Village and my resolution to not by any more books disappeared. 

I also went to the states for the day and I bought more books. I have no room on my shelves. Since I ran out of room on my shelves I bought some books for my Playbook from Kobo. There were some really good ones on sale so I bought them up.

Bought Used



To the Nines- Janet Evanovich
Grave Secrets- Kathy Reichs
Dark Lover- J.T. Ward (So excited!!!!!)
PostMortem- Patricia Cornwell (Loved it so I bought it)
Body of Evidence- Patricia Cornwell (And a few after...)
All that Remains- Patricia Cornwell
The Body Farm- Patricia Cornwell
Cruel and Unusual- Patricia Cornwell








Bought New


A Clash of Kings- George R.R. Martin
Beautiful Disaster- Jamie McGuire
The Demon Trapper's Daughter
Bitter End- Jennifer Brown
Die for Me- Amy Plum (E-Reader)
I'm Starving for You- Margaret Atwood (E-Reader)
Isolation- Dan Wells (E-Reader)
Freaky Frank- Heather Beck (E-Reader)
Hearts at Steaks- Alyxander Harvey
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions- Multiple authors (E-Reader)
The Agency: A Spy in the House- Y.S. Lee (E-Reader)
The Agency: A Body at the Tower- Y.S. Lee (E-Reader)
The Agency: A Traitor in the Tunnel- Y.S. Lee  (E-Reader)


No comments:

Post a Comment