Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (44)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I got some pretty awesome book marks while I was on vacation that I forgot to show last week so here they are. I still cannot find a bookmark that says Las Vegas on it. I have been twice with no luck. I even tried the Barnes and Noble in Vegas with no luck.

I only technically bought one book this week, the rest were on credit and I made a trip to the library to pick some awesome books that I had on hold.





















Bought Used


From Potters Field- Patricia Cornwell

Four to Score- Janet Evanovich

Rampant- Diana Peterfreund

Bruiser- Neal Shusterman

Above- Leah Bobet









From the Library

Love Anthony- Lisa Genova

The Secret Keeper- Kate Morton

















What did you get in your mailbox this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment