Thursday, November 1, 2012

November TBR

This month I am trying a mix of what Katie at Katie's Book Blog and Priscilla at The Readables again in the hope that I will read a lot more than I did in October. 

Classic
The Old Man and The  Sea- Ernest Hemingway

Adult
Ain't No Bum- Dennis McCreight

YA
Scarlet- Marissa Meyer

E-Reader
Hearts At Stake- Alyxandra Harvey

Re-Read
Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead

The remainder of the list
Karma- Cathy Ostlere
The Bridge- Jane Higgins
Ballads of Suburbia- Stephanie Kuehnert 
The Dead Girls Detective Agency- Suzy Cox
Body of Evidence- Patricia Cornwell
Bitter End-Jennifer Brown
The Scorpio Races- Maggie Stiefvater
You Better Not Cry- Augusten Burroughs
Eyes Like Stars- Lisa Mantchev
Love Anthony- Lisa Genova
The Secret Keeper- Kate Morton
Rampant- Diana Peterfreund
Rage Within- Jeyn Roberts

I start a new job on the 5th so I hope to get into a good reading routine along with my new job so I can get through this list. What do you plan on reading this month?


1 comment:

  1. Scarlet is on my list to read as well. I am actually pretty excited about it. I hope your reading goes well.

    Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete