Friday, November 30, 2012

November Wrap Up

I felt like I read a lot more this month and made time for myself to read so I actually did petty good with my TBR. I squeezed in a few books that were also not on my TBR but that I was dying to read. 

I also got caught up on my reviews. I was so behind it was crazy but thankfully I am caught up now.

This month I read;


The Secret Keeper- Kate Morton
Rage Within- Jeyn Roberts
Love Anthony- Lisa Genova
The Bridge- Jane Higgins
The Time Keeper- Mitch Albom
Ballads of Suburbia- Stephanie Kuehnert
You Better Not Cry- Augusten Burroughs
34 Pieces of You- Carmen Rodrigues
Karma- Cathy Ostlere
The Old Man and The  Sea- Ernest Hemingway
Scarlet- Marissa Meyer
Barefoot Gen, Volume One: A Cartoon Story of Hiroshima-  Keiji Nakazawa, Art Spiegelman
13 Little Blue Envelopes- Maureen Johnson
Bitter End- Jennifer Brown
Guys Read: Funny Business- Jon Scieszka

No comments:

Post a Comment