Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (50)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I only got a few books this week which is fine by me. I started going to the gym at my new job a few weeks ago so that has been taking a lot more out of me then I expected. I have been really tired so I have not been reading as much as I wish I could be.

I discovered audio books and working out is a great idea so this week I am currently re-reading in audiobook form Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor. I also have a physical book on the go which is The Season of Passage by Christopher Pike. I read Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts.

Borrowed


The Season of Passage- Christopher Pike

Pushing the Limits- Katie McGarry (Library)

Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts (Already returned)













Bought New


The Farm- Emily McKay



















What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment