Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bout of Books Day 1-3

I am a little behind on my updates. As per usual but I am going to do them all in one post to get caught up.

Monday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 0
Books: I am currently reading The Farm by Amy McKay but I was feeling pretty horrible so I didn't get much reading done.

Tuesday

Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: I finished The Farm by Amy McKay last night and now I am starting Under The Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes.

Wednesday

Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books: I am reading Under The Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for another day! I've had Under the Tuscan Sun FOR-EVER... I bought at the airport, probably going on ten years ago or something crazy. Maybe 2013 should be the year I finally dig it out and give it some love?
    Happy reading for Day 3!
    Ellie @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl

    ReplyDelete