Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bout of Books Wrap-Up

I actually did really good on my goal. I completed 3/4 of the four books I wanted to read and I am currently reading the 4th book on my Bout of Books List.

The books I wanted to read were...

1) The Farm by Amy McKay

2)  Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh

3) The Bad Beginnings (A Series of Unfortunate Events book#1)- by Lemony Snicket

4) Under The Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes


 I read...

1) The Farm by Amy McKay

2) The Bad Beginnings (A Series of Unfortunate Events book#1)- by Lemony Snicket

3) Under The Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes


I am currently reading...

Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh

I love Bout of Books and will participate every time. I missed the first ever bout of books because I heard about it too late but since then I always participate because it is a ton of fun and I find it really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment