Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (59)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

 I finished my TBR for the month early so I veered off and read a lot of good library books this week. I also went to a used book store by my work that always has a good selection and they had a shelf of books that were wrapped up and you choose it based on a summary of someone who read the book and you has no idea what you were taking home which I thought was super so I tried it out.

The best thing that happened this week however is that me and my fiancee had our nine year anniversary. Yes we have been dating that long and yes we decided to get married next year. I hope to share some awesome books next week (fingers crossed he will take me to a book store! :) )


Borrowed from the Library

Shades Of Earth- Beth Revis

Little Star- Andi Watson

The Princess Bride- William Goldman

Days of Blood and Starlight- Laini Taylor


Bought New

City of Ashes- Cassandra Clare

Les Misérables – Victor Hugo (Free for Kindle)

Nineteen Eighty-Four George Orwell

Abandon- Meg Cabot


Bought Used

City of Glass- Cassandra Clare

The Poison Eaters- Holly Black

Juliet ,Immortal- Stacey Jay

On the Pleasure of Hating- William Hazlitt (My wrapped book)

No comments:

Post a Comment