Saturday, June 1, 2013

June TBR

I love big books and I do not read enough of them. I put them aside for smaller books because I feel guilty when I look at all the books on my shelf waiting to be read.  I choose some of the larger books  and decided to try to tackle them. I know one book is at least 800 pages and another is over 1000 but I am hopeful.

This month I want to read...

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell- Susanna Clarke
Game of Thrones- George R.R. Martin
Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead
Frostbite- Richelle Mead
Wicked- Gregory McGuire
Every Living Thing- James Herriot
Tails of the Mouse- Graeme Scott
Nothing More, Nothing Less- Ashley Dukart
The 5th Wave- Rick Yancey
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks- E. Lockhart
The Miseducation of Cameron Post- Emily D. Danforth (Started this and it's good so far)


What are you reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment