Monday, July 22, 2013

Book Tube Read A Thon wrap up

This is being hosted by Ariel Bissett and Padfoot and Prongs 07. This is the first BookTubeAThon and it is running from July 15th to July 21st.


The List

1) Every Living Thing- James Harriot (This has been on my shelf forever)
2) Oliver Twist- Charles Dickens (Audio book and a classic)
3) Mr. Penumbra's 24- hour bookstore- Robin Sloan
4) Shine- Jeri Smith-Ready (Finish a series)
5) Game of Thrones- George R.R. Martin (Over 500 pages)

My Final update: I had so much participating. I failed to complete most of the challenges but I am ok with it. I read;

1) Every Living Thing- James Harriot
2) Mr. Penumbra'd 24-Hour Bookstore- Robin Sloan
3) Ask The Passengers- A.S. King
4) Small Town Sinners- Melissa C. Walker

I got a lot of reading done, I forced myself to make time to read everyday of the book tube a thon even if it was only a few chapters which helped me a lot to stay focused and get through by books. I also started another book at the end of book tube a thon which is The Impostor Bride by Nancy Richler.


If you participated how did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment