Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (80)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I was super restrained this week and only bought a few books on Kindle and I got some pretty awesome looking books from the library.


Bought New (Kindle)


Spoiled- Heather Cocks, Jessica Morgan ($1.99)

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake- Sarah MacLean ($2.25)
Waiter Rant- Steve Dublanica  ($2.25)


Gifted

The Outlander- Gil Adamson

The fiancee introduced me to HumbleBundle which normally is for video games but they do the occasional book bundle so he bought me my 1st bundle which included;

Boneshaker- Cherie Priest
Little Brother- Cory Doctorow
Spin- Robert Charles Wilson


Borrowed from the Library

Wild Awake- Hilary T. Smith
The Silver Linings Playbook- Matthew Quick
Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore- Robin Sloan


What did you get in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love those Sarah MacLean books! Really fun. =D I totally need to read some of her other books as well.

    Little Brother was so good! I wonder if the sequel is out yet? I should re-read the first one and check that one out at some point.

    ReplyDelete