Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October TBR

This month is another small TBR. I am going to away for a few days then the rest of the month is going to be super busy. I will be away from the 6th to the 11th and then I have a buck and doe the weekend I get back plus thanksgiving and all the other things I need to do in October so I do not think I will be getting a lot of reading done.

This month I tried to pick spooky books but I got distracted by all the other books I own so I have one Halloween themed book and a few books I think will be creepy.

October's TBR
MaddAddam- Margaret Atwood (Started but need to finish)
The Graveyard Book- Neil Gaiman 
Gone-Michael Grant
My Life Next Door- Huntley Fitzpatrick
Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock- Matthew Quick
Rose Under Fire- Elizabeth Wein
On Dublin Street- Samantha Young

No comments:

Post a Comment