Thursday, December 5, 2013

November Wrap Up

This month was a good reading month. I read through my TBR pretty early on in the month and so I got a lot of my own books read. I did a lot of shelf cleaning this month. I read a lot of the novellas that have been piling up on my Kindle and a lot of books I picked up but never really put on my TBR to clear them out and make room for books I hope I get for Christmas :)

November's TBR
The Ninth Wife- Amy Stolls
Gone- Michael Grant (started-need to finish)
Iron's Prophecy- Julie Kagawa
Silent Harmony- Michele Scott
The Book Thief-Markus Zuzak (Re-Read)
This Song Will Save Your Life- Leila Sales

Books I own: 19

For Review: 1
Borrowed: 9
E-Books: 9
Total: 29

Gone- Michael Grant
Iron's Prophecy- Julie Kagawa
Silent Harmony- Michele Scott
This Song Will Save Your Life- Leila Sales
Just One Year- Gayle Forman
Fear: Inaccurate Realities- Multiple authors
The Ninth Wife- Amy Stolls
Macbeth- William Shakespeare
Dairy Queen- Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Alice in Zombieland- Gena Showalter
The Book Thief-Markus Zuzak
The 19th Wife- David Ebershoff
Tin Star- Cecilia Castellucci
Assassin Study- Maria V. Snyder
Zom-B- Darren Shan
The Aftermath- Rhidian Brook
Quidditch Through the Ages
The Ocean at the End of the Lane- Neil Gaiman
Warm Up- Victoria Schwab
Takedown Twenty- Janet Evanovich
The Beginning of Everything- Robyn Schneider
The Space Between Us- Jessica Martinez
The Meeting- Richelle Mead 
Wild Cards- Simone Elkeles
Night of Cake and Puppets- Laini Taylor
The First Star to Fall- Diana Peterfreund
Orange is the New Black- Piper Kerman
Lovestruck Summer- Melissa Walker
Diary of a Wimpy Kid- Jeff Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment