Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (Christmas Edition)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I hope this will be my last haul for awhile because it is crazy huge. I got a ton of books for Christmas then gift cards so I bought a whole lot of books. I have put in another order but it is a pre-order so I will be waiting awhile. I asked for the other books I ordered to come when the pre-order does since I have so many to read already so I am in no rush.  I hope you had a great Christmas if you celebrate and if you do not then I hope you had a great holiday :)

Bought New (Kindle)
Reason to Breathe- Rebecca Donovon ($2.12)
Barley Breathing-  Rebecca Donovon ($2.12)
Out of Breath- Rebecca Donovon ($2.12)
Shadow of Night- Deborah Harkness ($2.25)
The Bone Season- Samantha Shannon ($1.99)
Soulless- Gail Carriger ($1.99)

Gifted (including gift cards)
Crush- Nicole Williams
The Rosie Project- Graeme Simsion
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour- Morgan Matson
The Bronze Horseman- Paullina Simons
Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins
The Name of the Wind- Patrick Rothfuss
Noughts and Crosses- Malorie Blackman
Birdsongs- Sebastian Faulks
It's Kind of a Funny Story- Ned Vizzini
Ready,Player One- Ernest Cline
The Hunger Games Trilogy
Harry Potter 15th Anniversary Edition Box Set- J.K. Rowling

Borrowed
The Pilot's Wife- Anita Shreve
Sever- Lauren DeStefano 
Barney's Version- Mordecai Richler
Dexter in the Dark- Jeff Lindsay



What books did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment