Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wedding Update 2.0

This is my second and likely second to last wedding update before the big day. We are a little under two months away from the wedding and I would like to think I am mostly done, but I feel like there is a lot of little details that will pop up as we near the day.

I went for my dress fittings today and they are both off to be altered. I decided to go with a ceremony dress which is a long, traditional dress which I absolutely love, but it is pretty heavy and being a summer wedding it is going to be hot, so I have a dress for later in the night for $50. It is a shorter, party dress that I found in the clearance section at a local bridal store. It was a little big, but the lovely lady who is altering the dress said she could take it in for me so I am pretty excited.

The last big thing I need to do is the seating chart. I have attempted a few times to do it and I abandoned this idea pretty quickly. I am having a hard time trying to think of where to seat people, I know they are only eating dinner and really it's not a huge deal but it is stressing me out a lot so I keep putting it off. I need to sit down and work on it over a course of a weekend and have it roughly done.

Let me know if you have any tricks to making the seating process easier. I would love some ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment