Sunday, May 11, 2014

Unboxing #1 (Bookstore/Charity Shop)

I did some spring cleaning and I decided to clean my bookshelves out and I got rid of a pile of books since I told the fiancee he had to clean the basement with his stuff in it is only fair. I am going to take some of these books to my local bookstore for credit and some to a charity shop.

My Unhaul
It Looked Good On Paper- Bill Fawcett

Harriet The Spy- Louise Fitzhugh
Walk Of Fame- Sharon Krum
Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales- Brothers Grimm
Prada and Prejudice- Mandy Hubbard
My Life Next Door- Huntley Fitzpatrick
I Capture the Castle- Dodie Smith
Treasure Island- Robert Louise Stevenson
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children- Ransom Riggs
A Fine Balance- Rohinton Mistry
Inaccurate Realities Volume 1: Fear- Multiple authors
Ophelia- Lisa Klein
Bloodlands- Timothy Snyder
Graveminder- Melissa Marr
The Judas Strain- James Rollins
Evening Class- Maeve Binchy
Tara Road- Maeve Binchy
Circle of Friends- Maeve Binchy
The Copper Beech- Maeve Binchy
The Book of Fate- Brad Meltzer
The First Counsel- Brad Meltzer
Sanibel Flats- Randy Wayne White
Heart Sick- Chelsea Cain
Dirty Laundry- Tori Carrington
A Beautiful Mind- Sylvia Nasar
The Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical- Shane Claiborne
Roots- Alex Haley
Witch Hunt- Ian Rankin
War and Peace- Leo Tolstoy 
Hangman- Michael Slade
Firebird- Janice Graham
Half of a Yellow Sun- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
One Fifth Avenue- Candace Bushnell
Lipstick Jungle- Candace BushnellPressure Point- William P. Wood
The Stone Diaries- Carol Shields
When God was A Rabbit- Sarah Winman
Redeeming Love- Francine Rivers
The Coming of the Third Reich- Richard J. Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment