Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (123)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This is a massive stacking the shelves. My amazing husband bought me the Douglas Adams book set I have had my eye on for quite awhile and while I was away a ton of books came in from the library for me which is awesome.

Gifted
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- Douglas Adams
The Restaurant at the end of the Universe- Douglas Adams
Life, the Universe and Everything- Douglas Adams
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish- Douglas Adams
Mostly Harmless- Douglas Adams
Dirk Gently's Holstic Detective- Douglas Adams
The Salmon of Doubt- Douglas Adams
Saga: Volume 1- Brian K. Vaughan
The Rithmatist- Brandon Sanderson
Deep Blue- Jennifer Donnelly

Bought Used
On the Island- Tracey Garvis Graves

Borrowed from the Library
Frog Music- Emma Donoghue
Prisoner of Night and Fog- Anne Blankman
Sea of Shadows- Kelley Armstrong
Great- Sara Benincasa

No comments:

Post a Comment