Thursday, July 17, 2014

Booktube a thon Day 3 and 4 update

I am as usual late to update, but better late than never I suppose. I am doing quite well so far. I am really impressed with my reading. I have read way more than I thought was possible with working full-time but I am quite impressed with myself. I also need to get back into reading my massive pile of library books, I have been using this week to concentrate on my own books collection dust and waiting to be read.

Read
Zak and Mia- A.J. Betts (Started before the readathon and finished during the readathon)
Find Me- Romily Bernard
Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins
The Selection- Kiera Cass


Day 3: I finished Find Me by Romily Bernard and started and finished Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.

Day 4:  I started and Finished the Selection by Kiera Cass which was a re-read for me and I plan on reading a few chapter's of The Elite also by Kiera Cass before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment