Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bout of Books Day 4-7

Bout of Books

The List
Lucid- Adrienne Stoltz

Day 4: I did not read anything and I did not keep track of how far I read in day 4.

Day 5: I finally finished Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and started The Bees by Laline Paull and read to about page 50.

Day 6:  I did not read more than a few pages. I left my house early in the morning for a wedding and did not get home until late Sunday.

Day 7:  0 pages read. I was exhausted from a long day at a wedding the night before then spending the day with friends at the ex that I fell right asleep when I got home. 

Conclusion:  I honestly did pretty terribly. I should have put Lucid down when I was not getting into it but I was determined to finish it. I wish I would have read more but I am also relatively happy with my progress when I think about all of the things I had to do during the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment