Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Random Post: Confessions

This is something I will never admit to my husband because he would harp on me about it because I always tell him we cannot watch a movie until I read the books but I have a confess there is some movies I have watched before reading the book.

I am trying to right this wrong by reading the books. I have ordered a few from the library and I even already owned a few.

Wicked by Gregory Maguire. Technically this is a musical, but I went to see it live and I own all three books but I have not read any of them. This is such an awesome show and if you have a chance to see it take it.

Matilda by Roald Dahl. This one is not my fault or at least that is the answer I am going with since I watched this movie as a kid and I had no idea at the time it was a movie.

Big Fish by Daniel Wallce. I total take the blame for this one, I did not know it was a book but I count this as one of my favorite movies so I need to read this ASAP.

Fried Green Tomatoes by Fannie Flagg. How I did not know this one was a book I have no idea. This is a great movie and I only realized it was a book when I found it in a local bookstore one day.

Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux- I've seen the movie and the play for this one and I owned the book but I still have not read this. I loved this play so much and as soon as it comes back in my area I am going to see it again. I hope I will have the book read by then.

A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson. Such a cute movie and I loved it as a kid but I never read the book.

I know I am probably missing some, but this is the big ones I could think of. I am slowly going to check these off my list and try to read the book before I see the movie in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment