Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Authors you love, but have only read one book by them


Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish came up with top ten Tuesday so you should check out her blog. 

1) Stephanie Kuehnert- I have only read Ballads of Suburbia by her and I loved it and it become an instant favorite but I have not read her other published book.

2) Wendy Wunder. The Probability of Miracles was a really good book and she recently came out with a new book that I have not read and I do not know why.

3) Colleen Hoover. I really enjoyed Maybe Someday and I can understand all the hype surrounding this author, and I own one of her other books and I have not read it,

4) Diana Gabaldon- The TV show looks so good and the book ended where I immediately wanted to read the next book but I have not gotten around to it even though I own it.

5) Carlos Ruiz Zafron- The Shadow of the Wind is such a unique and interesting story so I bought book two and now it's collecting dust. I also own book 1 in another series by him. 

6) Alice Walker. There is no excuse for this one. I read The Color Purple in high school and completely loved it and I have never even thought to pick up anything else she wrote. 

7) Billie Letts. The movie is what first made me want to read Where the Heart Is and I loved it and so I found one of her other books on clearance at Barnes and Noble and I still have not read it. 

8) Tawni O'Dell. Coal Run is such an underrated book and I wish more people would read it. I have seen her other books before but I never picked them up.

9) Roald Dahl. I just finished by first Roald Dahl book and I need to read more.

10) Cammie McGovern- I am still currently reading my first book by her and I wish I 1, discovered her earlier and 2. had time to read more of her books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment