Friday, October 3, 2014

September Wrap Up

The List
The Demon King- Cinda Williams Chima
The Bronze Horseman- Paullina Simons
Noughts and Crosses- Malorie Blackman
Inedible- Dawn Metcalf
Rules of Civility- Amor Towles
Ready Player One- Ernest Cline (re-read)

The other goals I setting for myself this month:
1) Buy less books than I read
2) Donate at least one book
3) Re-read at least one book

Borrowed: 14
Books I own: 2
E-Books: 0
Total: 16

Noughts and Crosses- Malorie Blackman
The One- Kiera Cass
Y: The Last Man, Volume 2: Cycles- Brian K. Vaughan
This is Water- David Foster Wallace
Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
The Half Life of Molly Pierce- Katrina Leno
2 a.m. At The Cat's Pajamas- Marie- Helene Bertino 
Everything I Never Told You- Celeste Ng
Matilda- Roald Dahl 
Say What You Will- Cammie McGovern
I'll Be Seeing You- Suzanne Hayes
Cain's Blood- Geoffrey Girard
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers- Mary Roach
Knife Edge- Malorie Blackman
Big Fish- Daniel Wallace
Visions- Kelley Armstrong 

No comments:

Post a Comment