Sunday, December 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (145) Christmas Edition (Part 1)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Me and my husband did our Christmas early since our week is packed with working, and Christmas between our two families. My sister and I also exchanged gifts a little early this year too. I will likely have another Christmas haul :)


Gifted

Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn
Dark Places- Gillian Flynn
Sharp Objects- Gillian Flynn
Across the Universe- Beth Revis 
A Million Suns- Beth Revis 
Shades of Earth- Beth Revis
The Body Electric- Beth Revis 
Roadie: My Life on the road with Coldplay- Matt McGinn
A Wild Sheep Chase- Haruki Murakami 
* My secret Santa at work included a Chapters gift card and my sister also included a chapters gift card with her gift of books. 

Borrowed
The Bone Clocks- David Mitchell 

No comments:

Post a Comment