Thursday, January 8, 2015

December Wrap Up

There was a lot of big events that happened in 2014 and I read a lot of good books and I cannot wait to discover new books in 2015. 

In total I read 209 books in 2014.


The List 

The Boy Who Drew Monsters- Keith Donohue 
The Retribution of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
Mortal Heart- Robin LaFevers 
All the Light We Cannot See- Anthony Doerr
I'll Meet You There- Heather Demetrios 
The Bronze Horseman- Paullina Simons

The other goals I setting for myself this month:

1) Buy less books than I read
2) Donate at least one book
3) Re-read at least one book

Borrowed: 10

Books I own: 10
E-Books: 2
Total: 20

Remember Me- Romily Bernard 

Finding Cinderella- Colleen Hoover 
Sex Criminals: One Weird Trick Vol 1- Matt Fraction
The Boy Who Drew Monsters- Keith Donohue
The Silkworm- Robert Gallbraith
The Retribution of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
The Husband's Secret- Liane Moriarty
Simpson's Comics Wingding- Matt Groening
Endless Night- Francois Rivere 
Mortal Heart- Robin LaFevers 
Push- Sapphire 
I'll Meet You There- Heather Demetrios 
Don't Look Back- Jennifer L. Armentrout 
All The Light We Cannot See- Anthony Doerr 
The Other Story- Tatiana De Rosnay
The Body Electric- Beth Revis
The Calling (Endgame #1)- James Frey
Prom and Prejudice- Elizabeth Eulberg
The Great Zoo of China- Matthew Reilly
Saga Volume 4- Brian K Vaughn


No comments:

Post a Comment