Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Wrap Up

I started the year off with a ton of reading. I cleared a lot off my bookshelves also :)

The List
Angelfall by Susan Ee (e-book)
Crash and Burn- Michael Hassan (big book)
Wise Children- Angela Carter
Switched- Amanda Hocking (been on my Goodreads TBR since 2012)

Books I own: 11
Borrowed: 4
E-Book: 3
Re-Reads: 1
Total:  15

Switched- Amand Hocking
Wise Children- Angela Carter
Otherworld Nights- Kelley Armstrong
Angelfall by Susan Ee
I Can't Keep My Own Secrets- Rachel Fershleiser (re-read)
Crash and Burn- Michael Hassan
Saving June- Hannah Harrington
The Eagle of the Ninth- Rosemary Sutcliff
These Broken Stars- Amie Kaufman Meagan Spooner
Between the Lines- Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer 
I Work At A Public Library- Gina Sheridan
The Paradox of Vertical Flight- Emil Ostrovski 
Jessica Darling #1: The (Total Not) Guaranteed Guide to Popularity, Prettiness and Perfection- Megan McCafferty 
Angus, Thongs and Full- Frontal Snogging- Louise Rennison 
The Lost Wife- Alyson Richman

No comments:

Post a Comment