Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Wrap Up

February is always a blah month for me. I read a lot more than I anticipated.

The List

One Good Hustle- Billie Livingston (The Life of a Book Addict List)
I Heart New York- Lindsey Kelk (ebook)
Fourth Comings- Megan McCafferty (been on my Goodreads TBR since 2012)
Spirit Bound- Richelle Mead (big book)

Books I Own:  8

Borrowed: 6
E-Books: 2
Audiobooks: 6
Re-Reads: 1
Total: 14

Roadie: My Life on the Road with Coldplay by Matt McGinn

Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan
The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Initiate by Veronica Roth
Empire of Shadows by Miriam Forster 
The Sea of Monster by Rick Riordan
I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
On The Edge by Allison Van Diepen
One Good Hustle- Billie Livingston
Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
Stone In The Sky by Cecil Castellucci
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel 
The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters 
The Passage by Justin Cronin 

No comments:

Post a Comment