Sunday, May 3, 2015

Where I have been

My post has been super sporadic and my read books in April was only eight and the reason for that is I has emergency surgery just over a week ago and I have been off from work since. The pain medication I have been on has been making me super tired plus the surgery itself has been painful and my recovery has been a lot slower than I would like.

I am returning to work Monday since I can finally move around without too much pain. I move a lot slower than normal, but I can sit up without being in horrible pain. I went to the emergency room and they found something not quite right with my right ovary so they told me to come back the next day for an ultrasound after giving me some pain pills and sending me home. I went back the next day and found out I needed emergency surgery and I needed to stay overnight.

Since I have been sick I have not been reading or doing much of anything but sleeping so I hope to get caught up soon! 

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment